Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I WANT TO GO ICESKATING WITH SPASTICS :(
I don't know where all my money go to, must have indulged in the excessive shopping trips I've made on different occasions before my Taiwan trip and between Taiwan and HK trip ughhhh.

This explains why I should go and work. I've been looking for jobs online and HAHA GUESS WHAT I TRIED APPLYING FOR A POSITION OF A RELIEF TEACHER. Maybe primary school. I don't even know but it sounds so simple so I went ahead to apply. I am fierce, I am able to discipline people okay! I already look fierce by nature!

So anyway I couldn't make it for training today because my parents are at home and they must not know that I'm playing volleyball given my problematic back. I couldn't make it for iceskating either :( So I was at Ikea with my parents. I have to go back to my primary school to join the other alumni to have friendly matches with innova jc. And before that I have to go to the hospital. Contradicting isn't it! Pictures up later, if possible!

No comments: