Thursday, December 11, 2008

Hi I am back feeling so much better. Thank you for those kind souls who told me to take care.

I was forced to stay at home all day yesterday because my fever refused to subside so when I woke up today at 6.30 in the morning, I took my temperature and it was about 37.8 degrees, which was miraculously so much better than yesterday right! But I was also told to stay at home today because my isn't just a mediocre fever but a flu virus which might make my body temperature fluctuate :(

Tell you why I woke up at 6.30!
Dad was about to leave for work and he talked so loudly that I could hear him so ever clearly from another corner of the house. I woke up when I heard him talked but for one hour, I was lazing in bed hoping to fall asleep again but it didn't work.


I've been on facebook for 9 hours 52 minutes to be exact. I'm not addicted right? It's only 9 hours and a mere 52 minutes? Considering the fact that I have to stay at home all day to recuperate.

I was about to hit the gym with Ping today simply because I felt like doing so and since I haven't met up with her since I came back from hk, I decided to do so but the rain wouldn't stop so she couldn't come over.

Talking about friends, I do miss them. They're all so busy with work and stuff. However I do hope to meet them up even if I have to travel all the way to town and meet them during their lunch break :)

Having a flu virus sucks. I hope I'll be able to recover asap and not to rot my life away at home and go play all day and learn to be an extrovert and and and...
not forgetting to collect my results on the 12th Jan :(

No comments: