Thursday, January 1, 2009

Hi merry new year! I meant merry, not happy.

I have failed to upload one of my photos from my phone to give you guys a good laugh. No it's not about mocking at people. I really wish to show you all sooooon!!

Anyway, today work was coooool. Fun. Awesome. Rock balls.
Working at Raffles City was a great experience lah. Especially when tourists make their exit from Raffles Hotel to Raffles City the mall through the link, the first thing they see is the boutique so there were many many many big clients mostly from America and UK. There were hardly any Sporean souls because it's really quite unaffordable. Even if there were Sporeans, they were only tai tais or one who has a caucasian husband. Through the sales, I noticed the expensive blouses go out of stock first. The 600 dollar piece was the most popular!

Though I was the youngest, the blurest, the most inexperienced, I managed to get the courage to speak to tourist!


My legs are aching, terribly. I just got a call from a friend to remind me to sleep early so that I can go to school tomorrow! Yah he obviously did that on purpose. Thank you so much Mr R.

No comments: