Sunday, January 11, 2009

Am very well known as the X men. Wanna know why?



My X men tan lines are way worst than this, wait till you see me! First, Vincent calls me X men and ever since then the beach goers from my school calls me that.
Anyway I met Alex and went to church together. He got the sizzling chocolates for me to try and I think it's so cool. I think I prefer Riverlife after all. Firstly all my friends can be found there like my seniors, friends from other schools and schoolmates. Plus Shi's dad was preaching today and I think he makes people laugh and listen to him as well. Sat with Singyee and Ryan cuz Weishi brought them there while lex brought me there oh what a small world!
Lunch was at home and then the guys came over to play pool and swim. I neglected them and went to sleep at home instead and when I woke up I realized I lost track of time so couldn't have dinner with them. Met my parents at Jack's place and had a yummylicious dinner but mutton sucks big time. The moment I put the piece into my mouth it just reminded me of the goat farm. Eeeew how bad can it get.

It's midnight. Come 14 hours later everyone will be queueing up to collect their results from their respective teachers. Somehow I found peace after the church service, even though if my friends around me went: omg grace, so how, scared or not!
'I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing...' John 15:5


No comments: