Friday, January 9, 2009

All work and no play makes Grace a sad gay.
OMG I WAS JUST KIDDING how am I gay in anyway. And I'm not working anymore (yay) so I get to go out out out and out but come 12th Jan I will be busy flipping the JAE booklet and going out to hunt for schools instead. So how many days can I actually enjoy my last bit of freedom? 3. It's 45 mins to midnight so let's just say 2. 2 days.
I would rather give up a pay cheque to spend time with my family and friends than to slog and earn money till the day you see me lying in my coffin with the money to be cremated with me.

Met Xinying Fiona Peilin Deanna Grace (Dimmick fyi) and Leokmin for TP's open house and dang, it was so embarrassing when started singing so loudly to welcome us. Don't we look like a bunch of poly students going for lessons?! Don't we?! We all looked like normal poly students I swear. Like maybe a babydoll plus a cardigan with shorts and flip flops for some of us or t shirt shorts and slippers.

We spent most of our time in the Business school and I applied for the special admission. At least I feel safer securing a place at TP through vb. But I have to go for a trial and I think I'm gonna hate it cuz I heard something about the..... no not the students who join vb there but.. but but... I heard from my primary school coach, on my way home, that the coach there don't like short people.... But hey short means good at times okay like I can save time on bending my knees plus yada yada whatever it is lah.

Talking about bending knees, I went back to shss with the girls and my friend Kia yuan was short handed so he asked me to train the jrs so I trained the new sec 1s and the sec 2s separately. Omg I can die! I made a sec 1 girl cry cuz I told her to bend her knees and deep inside I was like: screw you I was just helping you to improve. But the fact I really told her nicely to bend her knees... I gave up on them and tried the sec2s but it was hell tiring like serving 200 plus balls in 5 minutes like a machine non stop plus spiking until my hand looks something like this:

Swollen like a rice dumpling. I had to wrap my wrist up something like a mummy cuz my wrist gave way and it was so weak I couldn't hold a pen when I registered for physio.







Went to the hospital for physio and got gummybears (CGH's gummybears are the best!), went home to shower and take my camera along to meet classmates Gladys Emma Bao Shuying Nat Joel Junqiang Huiguang! Haven't seen them since our last paper and we're gonna collect our results already :(

It's past midnight already so happy 10 Jan, happy 2-more-days-of-carefree-days 10th January 2009.

I have to freaking wake up at 5 in the morning tomorrow to get to Habourfront all by myself cuz my friends reside in other parts in sg which means the journey is going to be a boring one :( Plus I have to pack my toiletries like soap shampoo conditioner cream comb clothes before I go to bed!

Sweet Lord I need sleeeeeep.



Shuying was camera shy :(

Emma emma emma emma dear





nat

damn you, joel!


Bao bao









d





Gladys!! :)

No comments: