Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Am so disappointed with my results. For some subjects I didn't reach my expectations like say Emath Amath English Combine humans wth lah practically everything. Emath A2 Amath B3 English......Combine humans.....all shitty. With the exception of Chinese with a B3 and I went o.O from a C6 to a B3. Okay lah. My dad thinks it's a miracle because for once I passed every single subject but I kept on wailing wailing wailing for donkey hours so many teachers friends junior and certified counsellors came to me and wanted to accompany me home for fear I might do something silly and you know what... They thought I wanted to commit suicide because I was darn sad lah okay.
I decided to take action and headed down to MJC with Brenda and it was such an impromptu decision to go for MJC's training without sports attire. The teacher went: ehh girl you got experience one or not ah? We're only taking in people who representing Singapore you know... (gives me the look of uncertainty because of my size)
I was looking pretty stressed up and was oblivious to my surroundings making me look pretty blur with my puffy red eyes and nose.
'Yes' I mumbled, '8 years'

She stood and stared at me and then she went OMG and decided to try her best to pull me in.

Moral of the story?
Firstly it's loyalty to one's CCA. They didn't want me until I told them I started vb since I was 9 or 10? Secondly I feel like a loser because I always have to depend on volleyball to get me into schools. Like I was messaging my friend Jaren: Omg my life is so screwed. I can't be depending on vb to get me anywhere I want. After A levels I appeal to Uni just because I play volleyball for 10 years? What logic man, I had enough of direct school admission from ngee ann to shss and now to mjc.

All in all I felt that I have let down most of my kins especially my parents. $1 k++ worth of tuition every month gone down the drain. Gone.
News spread like wild fire and I've got 52 conversations online and text messages telling me that they saw me crying in school in an hour. Whaaat?!

No comments: