Sunday, January 25, 2009

WOAH one of the cutomers thought I was a Malay and kept blabbering Malay to me. Then when I said I'm a Chinese, they ( Middle aged Indo-Chinese couple with daughter) were stunned. K and the first thing that came to their mind is I'm a Indonesian Chinese. When I said no, they thought I was a Fillipino Chinese. I was so annoyed and couldn't resist saying: WO SHI BEN DI HUA REN WO ZHEN DE SHI HUA REN! (I am a local and I am a Sporean Chinese!)

And then the next thing they asked me why my skin is brown. They had to ask so many questions and they still thought I am a Malay. For goodness sake, and they are so hard to attend to cuz that lady is such a fussy shopper.

I was feeling nice earlier today so I gave alllllll my sales to my colleagues. Reason being I'm a part timer and they are full timers so they have personal target sales but I only have commission. Since my commission is peanuts and I was feeling happy, I decided to give all my sales and $$$ to them. Yay.

I need a new golden hairband. I need a proper haircut and colouration. I want brown hair with blonde highlights. I'm going to snip 7 inches off and get a new look. Who wants to get an extreme makeover with me plus liposuction. Ha ha I need to get rid of the excess lard pleaseeeeee

No comments: