Thursday, January 15, 2009

I went for an 'interview'. Notice the open and inverted commas.

So I went alone to TP thinking it was an interview with the CCA volleyball teacher in charge but it was so chaotic there just like another open house. The so called interview was in the open so I had to talk so loudly.

Look. I changed my decision. Again. Now my priority is Law and Management. I mean there's no point getting into a JC even if they pullllll me in to play right. Even though I feel like I have a higher chance of going to AJC than MJC even though the COP is lower, I have to take into consideration the time taken to travel. It's sooooo time consuming and training ends at 9.30 to 10 so I reach home at 11pm and by the time I wash up it's about time for bed, leaving me for no time to study and waking up at 5am to leave home latest by 5.45am EVERYDAY. I sat down and questioned myself and I find it's not worth it. So are mj and nyj? I dunno but this is what I feel. JC life is indeed hectic with vb.

If I can get in through JPSAE, they will slash my R4 results by 5 points so that my R4 will be a single digit!

Yang and Bren came to play vb with one of yang's friend and then they had an urge to play pool while I had to entertain my little neighbour...



Yes I have made up my 12 choices and this is it. Jas called me to say she was somewhere near my place at around 8.30 so i met her for dinner!! :)

Finally I dare to say this:

coloured says:
so you've decided to go tp or jc?
★Graceee says:
tp! ftw haha

No comments: