Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I WOULD LIKE TO CLARIFY SOMETHING.
Yup I know this is a little too late to confess but I HAVE been a playful girl last year not knowing what I was doing and playing like a fool. I was foolish enough to get crazy over stuff I shouldn't be channeling my energy and precious time on but as I said I was foolish so when ( IF IF IF IF IF) I ever get into MJC, which would be quite a miracle, I will lead a mundane life and I am so well prepared. All study and no play except for volleyball lah. Outings will be limited to probably fortnightly and and and yah obviously I won't have time for bgr so yay studies it shall be.
Today I woke up with 7 alarms which wasn't too bad and started on my expedition by rushing to wash up and change clothes and off I go to shss with mjc's attire. Will tell you why was I in that attire later on. So I talked to Ms Yew and she decided to draft a letter with Mr Bakar to help me. Photocopied my documents and off to mjc with brenda and yanglin. I wore my jersey over the mjc's pe shirt cuz I felt odd. There were miscommunication among the teachers and they have decided NOT to give out the appeal form which made me kinda see red. So means I woke up in the morning with 7 alarms to rush here for nothing?
The HOD of CCA talked to me and yang so he's lending a hand to pull us in too. He claims his good friend is Mr Chiang so -hint hint- I will go hunt Mr Chiang someday and it's like omg I'm dragging the whole lot of adults in just to get what I want but heck lah, it's my future.
Met Deanna and Xinying after that so they were snapping shots while I was busy flipping through the JAE booklet.
Tomorrow is retail therapy day for me. Anyway I need new year clothes so I take out 500 bucks and shop tomorrow. 500 bucks for my week's pay which isn't really that bad!







yeh look at my puffy duffy swelled up eye bags I spent the whole day wailing yesterday.











I have chosen my 12 choices!

No comments: