Friday, January 16, 2009

I spent the morning and afternoon editing my jpsae form so I hope it'd be successful! And then I went down to town to get the wedged pumps I have reserved and met Gladys at work. Catching up was enjoyable. Yes even though we've graduated but life is hectic still. For the past few days I've been pretty stressed up planning for my future. 12 choices but 1 consequence. So what are the odds of getting into the course I really want, huh. Plus everyone's working and it is indeed more tiring than school. My bosso and I are now friends and she asked me to work at the boutique again so I will be either at Orchard or City Hall. Catch me there if you're lucky! So I'll be working for 5 days from the 20th to 24th. Golly molly mocoly back to work pretty soon :(

Back to Tampines to meet up with Venus and Xinyu. Yeah they were working and they were pretty bored so I popped by since it was so near my place. I felt like a hamster because I was constantly fed by the both of them. Chocolate rasins, chocolate bars, chips, abalone, scallop, fish..... Omg I didn't have to take dinner!

Am happy because I went to f21 and saw tops that are pretty and got em. Yeh and training tomorrow. I'm craving for training. Ummmhmmmmmmm

No comments: