Saturday, January 17, 2009

Hi today was training. Training was fun, slacky but torturing for me because I am so rusty and it's giving me the jitters when I think of meeting TP's coach. If I were to play like how I performed in court earlier this morning, I think my future is gone. Gone just like that.
Played match with the B girls and yeah some alumni came back like Sharon Bel and co. I think it's so cool when you get to see 2 years my senior driving. Bel has starting driving and the thought of it makes me think how time flies. And it's really cute seeing someone of my size driving a big car. My coach was saying: You girls are not considered alumni because you all never sign up alumni form! One lifetime membership cost 200 bucks so that you all can freely enjoy the facilities!

I muttered SIAO (crazy). We can just come back for training and use the indoor court so what's the point of having a lifetime membership in St Hilda's even if it meant Once a Hildan Always a Hildan. Not as if they are going to build a gym or a swimming pool when I have one just downstairs which is considerably convenient. Right....?

I felt so bad not answering AJC's teacher in charge phone calls despite calling me since 9 in the morning till 5. He called non stop but I didn't know how to break the news to him that I didn't chose that as one of my choices and the worst thing is I didn't attend the training there. Uh oh I feel so darn guilty. What if he calls to break the good news saying that they really want me? It's too late after all... Sigh why MOE cannot give us a week to settle our school admissions and stuff. Why do they only give us freaking five days to make a decision that lasts for a lifetime? No it's not fair. Then probably one fine day we'll be asking ourselves if we really like what we are doing because it might be a rash decision we made during those 5 precious days. Who knows if I really like my field of studies. Hell yes like what I wrote in my livejournal I'm dying to take GP (I'm serious!)

Sometimes I wonder why am I so fickle minded despite my tough character...


What dampens my mood is that I'll be the limelight of the reunion dinner. Let me make a guess hmm I may feel inferior and annoyed at the same time because my cousins are smart and everyone's going to ask me how I fared. Face it Gracy. Cousins from RJC AJC (sigh, ajc) blah blah whatever it is.
Victoria vb guys know my results and it's gonna be crazy oh no. I hope it doesn't spread cuz it's bad enough.

No comments: