Tuesday, January 27, 2009

HAHA k I was talking to my friend from midnight till 4.30am this morning (26th Jan, see it's past midnight so happy 2nd day of cny!) The conversation went pretty interesting and I had a good laugh. From a simple topic like volleyball to nonsensical stuff. 4.30am k! And my parents woke me up at 9am. Goshhhhh I couldn't open my eyes.

Gathering for the Woos at Meiming's place. Cards and stuff plus a really good lunch and picture taking session (Meiming! We wanted to take pics with you but you weren't here) so Ghee Woo requested that I imitate the marilyn monroe way.

Then Dad drove to the Tohs' place for another gathering. Young and old, big and small cousins came together. I couldn't take it anymore I was so tired so I slept for 3 hours. DID YOU ALL SEE THE ECLIPSE!!

Cousins. I had a pretty good time with them this cny. I couldn't be more blessed.

I can't believe I'll be heading to Sentosa 4 times this week. 4 times omg I broke my record. Later today at say 9am my family and cousins will head down to Sentosa. Koooool I shall sleep now. It's past 2. Goodnight people!







haha damn you fats woo



































marilyn monroe way haha yes I know I suck at this




Toh family


meet my superkid model cousin phyllis

claris

No comments: