Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Hi, work is getting bored cuz it's freaking weekdays! Other than that I think I'm loving the company of my 2 colleagues which are so much older but I enjoyed they company! Omgz I'm gonna dread tomorrow man cause I have to work tomorrow morning instead of the usual afternoons and the worst thing is I'll be working closely with my 2 bosses. Big bosses. They have higher expectations of me cause I am young and I am more approachable when talking to tai tais -.- THIS was how they felt.

I was so hungry and I so wanted to faint but I bought 20 piece nuggets from Macs to share with my other 2 colleagues. One is 21, an american and the other is 48, eurasian. We shared secret and stuff and it was a great time kiling time! A middle aged lady was wating for her friends so she wanted to talk to me like casually so I don't really know how she talked about her daughter who used to be a PHS volleyballer and I was like WOAH I PLAY VB TOO and the aunty didn't believe me cuz of my small built!

I have pictures but I'm too lazy to upload em so hang on! Tomorrow evening I shall vomit all the pictures out and DANG I'm still thinking if I should back out from the tournament at Sentosa ciz 1) I don't know when my results will come out and, 2) There's open houses at all the polys and they are MY future! Was thinking of taking a look at the poly cuz I still have no idea if I want admission to a JC or a poly :S
GOD PLEASE HELP
and
I want to watch my Gossip Girl episode 14 while waiting for my hair to dry and then off to bedddd CYA darlings!

No comments: