Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Today work was as usual but I had to wake up early in the morning and for once I have to leave home earlier than my brother cuz wednesday is a late day!! I went to work with mummy today and I was wayyyyy to early for work so I decided to buy newspapers and settle down at macs for a drink like an intellectual adult. Ahem yes I am one doncha agree!

Oh how I hate the paparazzi, why did they have to intrude into Zhang Ziyi's privacy.

I was the earliest at work. I reached there even before my bosses came and they were shocked :S

So anyway today was bad hair day and Leoky Leokmin came over to visit me at work and am so happy she's gonna be my lunch date tomorrow. Can't wait! And then few hours later at 5.30 I received a message saying that my cousin just gave birth at Mt Elizabeth Hospital 14 minutes ago and I was bouncing around the place after that. Even my bosses thought I was crazy and time passed so quickly for a moment. Today's my half birthday and my nephew is born on my half birthday so yay! I am an aunty. YEH

YEH.


YEH.


YEH.



Meet Sarah my new friend!

No comments: