Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Yup everything's settled. At least for me. I flew into a rage when I visited Venus and Xinyu and when Venus told me that * called up to enquire about something and IMMEDIATELY I stomped into the toilet and called *.
'Good Afternoon. This is Grace from St Hilda's. I heard from my teammate that you called up to...............(censored). I gave up on all the JCs to play @ * and then........(censored). May I know .........(censored).'
Actually I was quite amazed at myself for doing that. I would never imagine myself doing that and close to scolding someone so much older than me on the phone. Okay not scolding. I was just peeved at that moment so hence my tone. But after the conversation I was so relieved. So very relieved because I haven't been sleeping well last night because I couldn't stop thinking about what my coach told me yesterday when I went back for training.


So we went to Ikea for their lunch break at 3pm. Happened to see Sean and Titus and I was teasing one of the girls. Yummy pasta and meatballs made my day. In fact, that was my breakfast, lunch and dinner cuz I woke up too late for breakfast and met them for late lunch at 3 which could be considered as early dinner. I am still feeling full even though I ate the pasta more 7 hours ago.

Pictures at Plaza Sing on Monday!!








No comments: