Thursday, January 22, 2009

Dear Ern, Happy 17th once again! I don't think you read blogger.com but still you get the message. Love you for nagging at me to wear my back brace ♥


Happy Australia Day everyone! I just received an email from my aunt who resides in Australia wishing me a happy australia day.
Dad just ordered a 42'' plasma telly to replace the big old chunky one. K not that old or chunky. So since I'll be rather free, I shall learn how to be a potato couch and lose weight. I shall watch telly and not eat potato chips.
Today wasa mind cafe day and we took some really nice pictures. The group pictures taken were requested to be sent to the manager of the cafe so that he can put them up on the mind cafe website. Coooool, we'll be superstars soon ha ha.
And everyone has been asking me: So are you going back to school on Friday?
I couldn't take it anymore after so many people asked me if I'm going back on Friday so when the next person asked me I went: WHAT'S WITH YOU PEOPLE WHY IS EVERYONE ASKING ME IF I'M GOING BACK ON FRIDAY. WHAT'S THE BIG OCCASION.

So it's Chinese New Year celebration. Kool. I forgotten about that and I have to WORK on Friday which is tomorrow. I cannot apply leave cuz Friday is the peak period. All the ang moh will flood the boutiques after work. But I already watched the CNY celebration in school because they were rehearsing lat Tuesday. I don't even know 25th is the eve and I even agreed to head Sentosa to train and play with my friends. But mummy reminded me to stay at home and have a reunion dinner. ANYWAY I'm not supposed to celebrate CNY this year la k fyi. So thus CNY doesn't feel like CNY at all. A Friday doesn't feels like a Friday at all. I don't have to shout HALLELUJAH TGIF anymore because everyday is a free day. I lost my sense of days and dates. But thank God I'll be working only on Friday and Saturday so yup.

I'm moulting. Put it in a nicer way. I got a sunburn and my skin is peeling. I look like I've got some pigmentation problem ha ha.

I don't feel like working tomorrow!! :(










.





















No comments: