Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Hello today I went to AJC alone. Ya it was a super impromptu decision because early that morning at 2am I was on the phone with one of my friends and he was saying AJC and NYJC was looking for a libero and yeh I play that one and only position! Off to AJC when I got a call from TP saying that they are really keen to pull me in.

Although I have a direct bus from my house to AJC, the journey was freaking long and by the time I come back from their training, it would be 11pm already leaving me no time to study at all. The teacher in charge was so happy because this is the first St Hilda's player getting into AJC and he gave me a really really really good piece of advice and after much consideration I have decided to listen to his advice because this is the most awesome advice I've ever heard. Haha but I don't really like their uniform because it looks like it's from a secondary school. Looks like it's from Junyuan Sec no kidding!

Met the rest after their SAJC's open house at Far East and I got a call to collect my pay so IMMEDIATELY I went to collect and the feeling was superb. Like you get approx 500 bucks on the spot because I requested for cash instead of transferring to my bank account cuz I want to shop. I hate it when I become Ms Fussy Shopper because I refuse to get whatever I see because I have a super fussy personality even if it comes to schools, friends, relationships and strangers. Damn I have to admit I am super fussy. Even I was pissed at F21 for not selling what I like :S

Until almost the end of our shopping, I got two dresses. Yeh two, one rose pink one white and a pair of wedged pumps which looks super cute and I reserved it because the stocks will only come tomorrow.

Talking about tomorrow, I have a date. Nah, an interview with TP because they are keen to let me play vb!! I feel that studies don't really get you to your school but CCA plays a super important role, omg. Thank God for having me stucked in a CCA for donkey years. I love you God.






No comments: