Sunday, January 4, 2009

Work sucks. Sucks!

Cuz I have to stand for 9 hours and my 2 hands are not enough for the battalion of customers. Okay why am I complaining when I got commission to earn -.- I made 2k worth of sales today!
So many tai tais flock to the sale and I have been seeing them everyday! They spend a few thousands on the spot each time and I go o.O hello it's recession!

I think it doesn't really matter to the rich cuz they have ample money. In fact they have too much money so they 'threw' it away.

I feel like an old lade now cuz my back hurts and I so need physio, I walk so slow that I can't stand myself walking at this speed, feeling just as lethargic as ever...

Anywayyyyy, who knows when the GCE O level be released? 9th, 12th of 14th? Seems like different schools got different dates! Pretty please, please release after the 10th! I don't really want to be moody when I play a tournament and brood over, regretting that I should have gone for the open house. Sighhhhhhh

No comments: