Monday, January 19, 2009

OMG I'M SO SO SO SO SORRY (starts singing heartbreaker) TO MISTER CHUA.
Mr Chua reaaaalllllyyyyy wants me to go down to train with them. Like since last Thurs. Then when I didn't come on Sat, he called me for 7 hours. Just this afternoon he texted me to ask me to go down for training.
No I really gave up on AJC. Really. I can't be competing with the average students of 6 pointers. Yup I was told that the average was 6 points. No this won't do. This will kill me. I'm just one step to my grave if I ever agree to enter AJC competing with the smarties with my results. Even if I study hard there, I'll be one of the mediocre students there. I'm just a nobody there. Afterall volleyball won't get me anywhere but academic is. The paramount. The most important. The key to open doors of opportunities.
So I'm going to be something like that...




See what I mean.


I've learnt my lesson. I don't really wanna knock doors asking if they want a libero but instead I want people to open the doors and welcome me with wide open arms. Yeh trust me I'll work hard for the day to come, when people open doors to welcome me instead of seeking them.

I'm sad lah.
Even if I want to go JC, it's a tad to late right. My 12 choices were all poly courses.

Anyway I went to spotlight @ Plaza sing with Fiona and Deanna. Then off to Bugis. Sim Lim and we had a fun time when I received the message from Mr Chua :(
Wanted to head down to Haji lane but there wasn't time so we went back to Tampines. Wanted to have dinner with Venus after her work but she had something on so I happened to meet Bernard and Justin. Yup even Bernard thinks I should just go to a poly and be done with it. Sighhhh.

Pictures are with Fiona and hope I can post it up here soon.

Even a thousand sorries won't do....

No comments: