Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I'm feeling sick. Not that I've got a fever but I've this spasm feeling in my tummy. That twisting feeling that made me scream and cry the whole morning and afternoon. Yup we all were supposed to head down to Sentosa but when I woke up at 9, I felt twists in my tummy. I didn't want to spoil the festive mood so I told my family to head to Sentosa without me. I threw out whatever I ate or drank. My stomach couldn't feel any worse and I was feeling so empty cuz I was hungry but still, I threw out everything I ate :(

I felt slightly better at 5 so dad suggested we go to my cousin's place to visit my new born nephew. Pictures will be up in a week's time! I'll be having a chalet with the girls from the 28th which is tomorrow till the 31st. I doubt I'll be back early on the 31st either cuz I'll be at Sentosa.
Also my primary school gathering will be on the 30th. Sigh I guess I need to have proper time management...

At least I managed to eat 4 fishballs today without throwing them out. I need to sleep early tonight. I promised everyone to sleep early tonight. No more talking on msn till 4 every morning. Ciao.

No comments: