Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Seems like almost everyone's telling me that I'm getting taller now. Yeh I think you guys should come and take a look. I thought my relatives were joking cuz they always say I have been growing taller and I am more feminine. And I never fail to fight back and say: 'No lah my mom thinks I walk like a sumsui woman, not feminine at all! I didn't grow any taller either!!'
Until my junior Darren Lim told me after my training at shss today. He went: 'Grace ah did you grow taller?' My liveless eyes sparkled like pearls and I was a happy girl. But why DIDN'T I GROW TALLER BEFORE THE O's RIGHT!

Today was quite well spent with Weishi. We woke up early in the morning and went to vivo to do some shopping. K lah for a fussy girl like me, walking around for I don't know how many donkey hours and getting 3 tops is good enough. Bought sushi and some chips from marks and spencer and we went up to the top level to eat and have some fun in the sun! Thereafter we walked a lil more and headed back to shss.
Yup I was really troubled when I went back to shss cuz I heard something which wasn't pleasing. Not that anyone was backstabbing me or frontstabbing whatever you call it. It's just some things that should be kept in private other than to my good friends lah. K so I had to train the juniors and my left arm felt like a machine. Ached so much after spiking for 30 mins non stop. But I shalln't complain cuz volleyball is something I like and I won't complain. No wait. Look at me I'm so faithful to my boyfriend Bobby the volleyball.
They were having a cny concert rehersal so the hall was crowded. I met Azfar and confided in him. I felt much better though :)
And then when I was feeling much better, I was hesitating if I should go for AJC's training cuz the teacher in charge has been calling me non stop. Goshhh I feel so darn guilty...
I am so scared of my phone now :(















































No comments: