Sunday, January 18, 2009

Okay lah the gathering wasn't that bad after all..
My relatives said that I grew taller and looked so much different. Is that so? :O

I went to church with mummy then we headed to town after that. I didn't get anything again and that was rather expected. I've been going to town so often for the whole of last week and I didn't get anything much either. Hmmm what luck. Reunion dinner with the Toh's was unexpectedly fun because I realize the older the grow the more things I have in common with my older cousins thus our conversations never end.
I was thinking of having my hair coloured and hilighted can you imagine me in brown hair! I would love to have them before CNY but mummy thinks that I should do so after the festive season.

Hmm should I say that I'm blessed with friends? Yup I felt much better after many phone conversations with friends late last night. Or should I say 4.15am this morning.

NO PICTURES TODAY HAHA.
Have fun in school/work.

No comments: