Friday, January 23, 2009

I struggled to get out of bed this morning at 7.30am. I couldn't remember when was the last time I had to wake up that early. Headed to Wisma to work thinking how are my friends will be celebrating CNY @ school. Sigh what luck. Why can't I have a build-in alarm at the back of my head or something to remind me of the special occasions ahead! Why why why!
Anyway today was rather interesting. I met a couple of funny customers. Not that they told me jokes or joked with me or whatsoever. There was this Chinese-Indo lady who insisted trying something tight fitting like say probably a size smaller than her usual and then poof, 2 buttons came off at once. I had to sew the buttons back.
And then came another customer. She's a Caucasian and her spouse brought her to shop. I think they are a French couple. The lady was wearing a dress to shop and the boutique I'm working for only sell tops. So when she came out of the fitting room the let her spouse see, she was clad in a white spag top with HER G STRING ON. OMG I WAS SPEECHLESS. I wanted to laugh but I couldn't. And what was worse was that she didn't have her bra on so yada yada she was wearing white. And then what was even WORST was that she bowed down to ask her husband to see if her cleavage was too big or not. THERE WASN'T EVEN A CLEAVAGE. It was totally exposed. OMG. K I shall keep the rest to myself or else I'll be known as Ms Meanie.

Oh great I'm missing out on so many things. All thanks to work. Kk tomorrow's my last day at the boutique. My friends wanna visit me cuz I'm required to put make up on and my friends wanna see how I look like. Gosh how lame.

No comments: