Friday, January 9, 2009

Today they made me do OT!! Last day of sales spells packing and repacking and for once I thought I did an excellent job in folding all the blouses in the fastest time ever. It just gets into your blood after some time, you know!
Lunchy lunchy with Leokmin and talked crap! We didn't have enough time to do shopping after our lunch so we decided to shop after work BUT my bosses refuse to release me at 7 so I missed the chance of having a 20% discount in topshop miss selfridge warehouse blah blah you name it and I have yet to shop for my new year clothes even though I can't celebrate new year this year. Anyway Friday night shopping kills so it might be better giving it a miss and I went to Mt Elizabeth Hospital to see my new nephew, Junya! I was wondering why he didn't have an English name but Junya was his English name! He has no Chinese name at the moment. So his name goes something like: Junya Wong blah blah.
I am so mesmerized with little Junya's boyish features and one fine day he's gonna be a girl killer.
I wanted to snap snap snap pictures of the newborn but in the single warded room, there were so many people and cousin in law's siblings and friends were like 3 times my age so I was quite shy especially when I know nobody there but eventually made friends with a BPGH teacher and we talked about volleyball in our schools, yeh!

Newton food centre for dinner cum supper with aunty and uncle who shoved $$$ into my bag, bought me dinner and made sure I get into a cab before they drove home. Oh how blessed I am.
Am so dead tired now and finally, I get to see my physiotherapist tomorrow, tomorrow all shout hurray!
Am dying to touch a vb now, I need training for the 10th omgz I think I'll screw everything up, help!

No comments: