Saturday, January 31, 2009

STEWPIDDDDD JPSAE. Even successful appeals didn't made my friends get what they wanted. And as for me, my didn't turn out very well either. Really why do they have such a thing which makes us feel 'better' and have our hopes crushed. Isn't that a bit too cruel to make us feel so good and the next minute the bad news start crashing and smashing upon us only to know that it wasn't something we like or it wasn't successful. No wait this IS fishy.
My friend who is one of the main players in the national team didn't get what he wanted either so we're all planning to get out of volleyball. Wow I think it's gonna be a big blow to me.
If only time could be reversed.... I would have chosen a JC and by now I should be getting ready to go to school to play volleyball and study. If only time could be reversed even further, I would have study my guts out.

I really hate empty talks and *

Kkkkkk put aside all that. It's 2 and I just came back from the chalet. Home sweet home. I think I have put on weight (again) during the chalet and I am so sad. I shall be mindful of what I'm eating in future. Plus it's like all the food I'm taking are all very rich in everything so that explains why I grew horizontally :(

The chalet on the whole was fun cuz of the company and the many fun filled bonding activities. Ice skating. Woah I was skating at light speed when some moron blocked me and I fell right onto my knee. It's turing purple ouch :(

I think I need to sleep. I can't think any further!
Pictures up soon.

No comments: