Saturday, January 10, 2009





Darren's self shot #1
Darren's self shot #2

I made Gab pose for this shot
Darren
Bernard
Gabriel's self shot
Justin
Singyee me and Xinyu
Damn you for squeezing my face into a meatball and shoving it to someone's face, Bernard. Haha

Raymond

Chun kiat
YANGLINNNNN
SINGYEEEEE AND XINYUUUU


Sean taking advantage of Darren when Darren was drunk
This doggy melted our hearts. Awwww








HIIIII I'M A HAPPY GIRL CUZ I SPENT THE DAY ROASTING MYSELF.
I am sunburnt. Today I woke up at about 5 to snooze the alarms 9 times before I could get out of bed. It's an improvement of the previous 17 alarms I snoozed the previous night!!!
Waking up at 5, rushing to Habourfront by 7 to know that my teammates wanna have breakfast there and I could have slept longer. Oh dear it was so tiring but my teammates did most of the job for me lah. I was practically standing like a statue cuz they really protected me like....a small kid. Today was better than I expected because I'm finally not the only shss girl to join beach vb tournaments but yanglin and xinyu came over to play too! Singyee came over to watch us play. There were so many sponsers for the tournament like Nivea, Bacardi, Dove, magazines like MAXIM and MENS' HEALTH (the guys were so engrossed and they were horny) blah blah blah so we got alcoholic drinks with the help of my teammates cuz all of them were of legal age to drink so I asked them to help me take my share of drinks! Yeah we had a couple of drinks and were high. No not exactly high but we went crazy. Darren had 9 cups and he was close to drunk. He spouted nonsense like: there are 8 days in a week!

Bernard and team got a second runner up position and they are on tv so go watch them on mio tv okay! People interviewed them and I swear Bernard's speech was the klassic. I shall elaborate to you in details if you ask me, haha!

Washed up, changed, and decided to tag bernard and justin for dinner at marina square to meet the rest who watched red cliff. Dinner was at long john silver and we headed home almost immediately. Justin and Vincent ooooooo sent me home cuz it was late and since there was this man who thought I was drunk when I was in the bus, I couldn't help but to tell them I was scared of that man so tada they took a whole loop of bus 293.

Hey, one more day to 12th Jan since it's past midnight again!!

No comments: