Sunday, January 4, 2009

It's freaking Sunday but the crowd is so pathetic omg! I rather stand for 9 hours and serve customers like mad so that time will pass quickly but I spent 9 hours aimlessly watching few ladies browsing through the clothes and time passed so slowly :( Bosso told me to go to the other boutiques nearby and act like a customer to see if they have good customer service... Odd stuff :S

Before work, mummy showed me the stuff she got from an established french cosmetic brand and she thinks green eyeliner is cool so she tried them on for me together with some golden brown eyeliner :O omggggg She must have spent a bomb really. Never have I seen her spend so much in a cosmetics shop. I think green eyeliner is pretty cool too!


I.... am supposed to do this quiz cuz Fiona asked me to do this so here it goessss!


Use the first letter of your FIRST name to answer each of the following. They have to be real places, names, things... nothing made up! Try to use different answers if the person in front of you had the same first initial. You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question. Tag 5 people to do this hard but fun survey.


The 5 people that you are going to tag:
Abrie, Weishi, Yiying, Yijia, Jasmin!

Grace


1.Famous artist/band/musician- Good Charlotte!
2.Five letter word- Great
3.US state- Georgia? I dunno
4.Boy name- Gibaaaa!!
5.Girl name- Gabriella
6.Occupation- Garbage man. Will that do? Ya I'm a bimbo.
7.Something that you wear- Green tops.
8.Celebrity- Gwen Stefani. How about George Bush!
9.Something found in the kitchen- Gloves. I literally walked into the kitchen.
10.Reason for being late- Got lost.
11.Something that you shout- GROSS LA YOU!
12.Body part- Gall bladder.


Doneeee!!

No comments: