Friday, December 25, 2009

3.30 a.m. on a Christmas day I'm so excited I can't go to sleep!! Today, technically yesterday, I caught Alvin and the Chipmunks II with Venus and it was awesome. I wouldn't mind watching it the second time....anyone? :) Avatar too I have yet to catch that one!

Bumped into Gracia at Tampines 1 and I actually didn't notice her until I got a shock because who the hell would go up to you and put her face by your ear and call your name! Hahaha Gracia stalker ah!!

Dinner @ town with Mom and Ken. Barely got to enjoy the Christmas lightings at town cuz I was more engrossed trying to make my way from Orchard to Somerset amongst the sea of crowd rather than soaking myself into that sweaty atmosphere..

I should just try to sleep now and wake up early tomorrow!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL!!!

No comments: