Tuesday, December 15, 2009

OLA Venus just called me to say that she just reached Singapore!! Glad to have her back so that I can spend some time with Sunny and her!

Today is the second day of my two weeks holiday and it was fully utilized. I mean, FULLY, and I had so much fun today. Finally I see myself laughing heartily and it sure feels good to be stress free for a day, expect for the pimples on my face...

My classmate once told me, holidays are meant for you to sleep in for as long as you want! But today even though I was a little deprived of sleep and found myself stoning several times, I was feeling all jumpy. Anyway! Met Fatty this morning to get his stuff at Orchard and I thought it was quite a fruitful trip....at least for him! Lunch at KFC. Most seats were taken up so we took the two seats facing the wall, if you know what I mean. But the wall was replaced by a mirror instead and my friend went: "I didn't know we reached a new level of narcissism - watching ourselves eat."
And then a few minutes later there was a power failure in there and we turned our heads and started to laugh damn hard.

And then! Made a trip down to Vivo to meet cousin Ghee! Got two tank tops which was what I really needed and then when it was my turn to make my payment, I realised that my $10 plastic note is torn :(

The heavy rain didn't stop Jolene, Pris, Afiq, Reubban, Kanappan and I from going to East Coast Park for dinner. The rain did subside!! :) Dinner was awesome. Awesome!! Bumped into Ian Kwok our secondary school physical education teacher (I know he reads my blog!) while waiting for our food to arrive and the coconut was so big and heavy. I didn't know coconuts were heavy :s but anyway!! I laughed so hard during dinner that I almost wanted to throw up whatever I just ate. That was how much fun I had! We cabbed to ice cream chefs after that and we nua there playing tap tap revenge with each other and talking nonsense.

Happy day today!!

Photo booth at Vivo's Topshop
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

HAHAHAHA
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Kanappan's change
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: