Thursday, December 17, 2009

Can't believe I woke up at noon today and if not for Venus.... I could have slept until God knows when but waking late is bad. Met that woman at four in the afternoon and decided to get gifts for the team! So we came up with balloons, chocolates and candy canes. Blew the balloons till my mouth got a little sore haha. Had quite an exciting time trying to avoid from the team + sir because we wanted to give them a surprise!

Which we did. So yay us! :)

Gathering was sorta okay. I don't know what got into me because I thought I was pretty quiet which isn't usually the case but I had my share of fun eating, playing mahjong and sequence. Glad that some of them like the gifts Venus and I got for the team!

Too lazy to upload the pictures already because it's 1.30 a.m. and I just had a great chat with a friend. I should just stop smiling at the screen.

K sugar dreams!


No comments: