Thursday, December 10, 2009

HI I KNOW THIS SOUNDS DAMN GAY/LESBIANY but I hate to say that Venus will be boarding the plane soon!! :( Gonna miss her but I hope she have fun at Hong Kong with her family. One day I wanna travel with my spastics, with my secondary school friends like Jas and Jol, with Venus, with awesome cousins like GHEE AND FATS WOO and not forgetting my family. I wanna go for a holiday!! So badly! It seems like I have a lot to do during the holidays. It's not even the end of our Mid Semester tests and we're all busy planning our dates and schedule so that we can meet up during the holidays to complete our interim reports or projects. Need.to.have.a.short.getaway.

So yesterday's attempt to revise for Biz Stats was...needless to say. Because I don't revise math and never will and since I have already done my part as a student by doing my tutorials and homework (if given) and hand it in on time, nothing should go wrong. What's more is that it's just basic math so I don't really want to worry. True enough!! It wasn't as hard as I expected. I completed the paper within 30-40 minutes but I dare not leave because everyone else seems so busy scribbling formulae and answers or violently punching the figures into their calculators. Wouldn't say it is an easy paper or else everyone else will expect more from me!! But I can definitely say that it was very, very doable and I didn't have any problems at all.

So Accounting and Finance students are starting to enjoy their every bit of holiday now while students like us still have another paper to pull through! Needless to say I'm quite mentally exhausted already and I wonder how I went through sitting papers after papers which amounted up to about 20 papers? That was during my final year as a secondary school student. Marketing paper tomorrow!

Anyway after today's paper, Jazlyn my upper secondary classmate and I went over to Venus' place to play with Sunny her silky terrier! Had fun taking Sunny for a walk, bathing and feeding him! Am asked to pop by whenever I can to play with Sunny and I definitely will go back!

Shit lah 11 p.m. already and I have yet to touch on Marketing!!

Kinda miss HK very much!

Photobucket




AND WATCH THIS! HE'S ONE OF THE CUTEST BOYS I'VE EVER SEEN!!

No comments: