Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Just got home from all that was happening today! This afternoon I met primary school friend Freddy and went to town for a while to accompany him to get his stuff for a friend. You know, he needed help and wanted me to give my opinion about some stuff so that he could get the perfect gift for his friend....!

Class BBQ at Ivan's place was awesome. In the end there were only 9 people who turned up but heck we still had lotsa fun. I think I barbecue satays well. I reeked of grilled chicken and satays from all that smoke. Played the game zhong ji mi ma and I kena so they made a very gross cup of drink for me which consisted of green tea + coke + peanut satay sauce + dirty hands rubbing and squeezing mini tomatoes + everything else which spells disgusting... Hahaha but I had fun with those who turned up. Thank you everyone. Thank you for making my evening :)


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


No comments: