Friday, December 4, 2009

K the previous post below was pretty err, redundant because I was feeling quite bored during this afternoon's tutorial and so, I whipped out my baby and started blogging. That application sucks a hell lot! a $4.95 application can't make me change me fonts?! And size too?! That's the reason why I always have to enlarge my fonts because this blog is pretty screwed I must say. Small fonts tiny prints. If you must know what I mean you can take a look at the archives before June this year, or even earlier..

This afternoon's weather wasn't to my liking. Was freezing in class. Was freezing at the bus stop. Was freezing while Ghee was having her hairut. Was freezing when I was having lunch. Where did the love go? Where the hell is the sun?! K never mind that was quite a rhetorical question.

When I was in the bus on the way to the interchange to meet Ghee, Venus called.

"Hello Gracey what bus do I take to school from my house?"

Awkward silence.

Gasp. "You're asking me? How do you get to school from your house?!"

Pretty hilarious and I was laughing to myself in the bus and people kept staring at me after we hung up.

Yay my appetite is so so so much better. Don't have depend on congee anymore! But today I went for an eye check up because I thought my eyesight deteriorated and true enough it did! Both eyes increased by 50 degrees. I need glasses now. How sadz :(

No comments: