Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Business Accounting II paper was quite easy! But damn the theory, really! Because for some reasons I suck at accounting theory since I was in Secondary Three. Theory used to be paper one and out of 40 marks it's either I nearly scrap through with 20 marks or I make do with a marginal fail but paper 2 always pull me up to an A2 at least. WALAU THEORY SEE WHAT THEORY DOES TO ME!!

I spell takeaways as 'tapau' but my friend keeps correcting me to 'dabao'. Who cares right, it's still takeaways haha I realise that I spell things differently all the time :s

Anyway!! I'm quite disappointed with the Singapore Idol's result show! I want Tabby and Sylvia to be finalists of Season Three! I really really dislike Sezari (however you spell it lah) stupid malay guy act ang moh k sorry no racism intended and I hope his fans won't come killing me. What if he has friends in TP and they kill me tomorrow before I can take my Organizational Behaviour paper? Who cares...this is my domain and I ought to have the freedom of speech. Back to the point I think Sezari no looks no vocals only got dozens or countless of siblings voting for him. He got into the Top 2 because:

1) Mediacorp wants more female viewers cuz he's the only guy left standing. No female viewers = less advertorial = less consumption = Aggregate Demand curve shifts left = Price Level decreases = Real GDP decreases = Recessionary phase = Recession = Retrenchment = More jobless people = less exports and more imports = Govt more broke = Other countries also broke = Worldwide crisis.

I make a good economist. HIRE ME!


2) Race Equality. No racism intended again but I feel that MOST malays are most supportive over these shows and idk why. It just works that way! Do you see other races like Chinese and Indian going all the way out to donate their $$$ generously by voting? I don't see the need to!!


Not surprise if he turns out to be the next Singapore Idol. But I'm sure Ken Lim will be very against the idea of that too and if that happens I think he wouldn't mind resigning as the judge of Singapore Idol. Voting system should be like how it is done in America whereby voting is FREE and people can vote and support for who they think their next American Idol would be unlike Singapore so ngeow. Ngeow sai.

Enough said! Gotta get up early for mah dental appointment tomorrow at 10!

No comments: