Monday, December 7, 2009

HA I think I have itchy fingers. Macroecons paper, on the whole, was manageable I'd say. But like what I've said my itchy fingers had to change my already perfect answers at the very last minute. Literally at the last minute when it showed 17:59. "You have one more minute and......pens down!!" And so I changed my figures of my calculated nominal GDP. And then my figures changed a little. And then it affected my answers for my real GDP calculations and economic growth rate. Recessionary phase became expansionary. Liao lor. Liao already.

Never mind, never mind, there goes 15% (There goes my effort). I still have another 35% and now I have more time to study cos you could say I'm CCA-less? Idk. At least I feel like I have more time for myself. Speaking of which my back was quite in pain today. Before the paper, during the paper, after the paper... BUT I DIE DIE MUST PLAY SURF AND SWEAT 2010 I DON'T CARE IF MY BACK BREAKS OR NOT I JUST WANNA PLAY cuz I haven't been playing volleyball in a while already. Sucks to feel rusty. Really.

Today I met Kerensa dearest at 1 p.m. and we walked around te vicinity in search of manicure. Haha! But I was there a little earlier so I went into Prime Supermart and went to the dog food section to stare at Cesar's. Because that is the dog on the packaging I want so I went there to see! Retarded right I know... You could say I looked somewhat like a psychotic being smiling to myself and thinking: Aww westies make such great company because it's cute, it doesn't bark, whiny at times and is a hound! Makes great hunter!

Come baby come to mama.....and come back soon.
Photobucket

I kept staring at this!
Photobucket


No comments: