Sunday, December 20, 2009

Back....and back! No I didn't go for a short trip although I wished I did. Still being very lazy and I don't really wanna crawl to my bag and take out the camera, take out the card, slot into the card reader, transfer pics, photobucket and facebook it, and blog. Too long too tiring! But anyway I was busy lah I just didn't have the time to.

The only picture I have with me is...

Photobucket

Anyway! Yesterday was darn fun playing games at Mind's Cafe. The outlet at Selegie road if I'm not wrong, and it got me lovesick. Hahaha if you know what I mean. No pictures with me...! Headed to Grace's church for an event which was pretty cool and then to Macs.

Today was a stay home Saturday doing practically nothing and stoning at the four walls. Only after a short while of stoning I decided to start preparing the Christmas gifts! Cousins, uncles, aunties came I got so frustrated with the mahjong tiles slamming against each other tho I like playing, I shut myself up in the room and did my Econs project.

Dad saw my facebook photo album 'ECP and Ice Cream Chefs' and said he wanna try the ice cream so we went there for errr, supper. Bumped into my Public Speaking year 3 CMM classmate. Awesome!! :)


No comments: