Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Before I start on Biz Stats revision!! Before I can actually, really, officially, absolutely, genuinely, literally, truthfully start on my Biz Stats revision, I shall take some time to blog. Sighz it's math. Math. Not that I hate it or whatsoever but I think the topics tested are not to my liking. Just too boring for my liking seriously. It isn't hard at all but..... I just don't know where I should start from!

This morning I crawled out of bed and went for my dental appointment. It's a bi-annual check up whereby they do a little bit of polishing and put on a little fluoride for you. I know they provide sunglasses so that the light that shines into my mouth won't irritate my eyes but they changed their shades! The lenses look somewhat like Oakley's and it is so cool lor! I want a pair of Oakley's too. But given a choice to choose between a puppy and a pair of Oakley's I'd definitely choose the former because the latter do not require parental consent! I could just save it up and get one whereas the puppy is waiting for me to save him at the pet farm!! Help I need $2.5k!

Back to where I was. Dentist goes knocking at every single teeth and then she nodded her head in approval and showed me happy eyes. She was wearing a mask and she said "Still looking as great as ever!".15 minutes later I was out of the room teeth looking like nothing but the same. Couldn't care less about what the dentist and her assistant were going to do to me because I was having a helluva time watching Ice Age 3 on the LCD screen placed right in front of me. 15 minutes for $107.... I also want to be a dentist!

Met Amelia and Kerensa and we studied! Nothing much came out and I found the paper EASY OK. EASY!! But I'm really scared of moderation but nevertheless!! 3 papers down and am left with 2 to go! 2 days to more freedom and also....(zips mouth) CAN'T WAIT!

Damn sad! You're gone. Tomorrow's Venus last paper already and she'll be going for a holiday. Gonna miss Venus like !@#$%^&*( it's like I see my best friend everyday in school and even on weekends and now we are not seeing each other for 5 days! Omg that sounds so gaaaaay...

K time to touch on some Biz Stats....!! Bring it!


No comments: