Saturday, December 26, 2009

I'm feeling damn sleepy right now but lao niang has to upload the photos taken since December 17th on facebook.

Christmas was good AWESOME. But this year we didn't go to church on Christmas (whoops) and headed to Aunt Susan's place as usual every year. Had a whole lot of fun hearing Ghee talking crap!! Also with an additional member of the family, 11 month old Junya was here to celebrate with us for the very first time! Can't wait for my other cousin the give birth so I can play with the other one too hehe.

Dinner as usual was at Deanna's place with the rest of the girls cept for Grace.D and Pauline. It'so nice to celebrate Christmas at her place every year and I really do hope it'd be our tradition to celebrate Christmas together... Sleepover at Deanna's but we kept talking and I only got knocked out at 6 in the morning. Got up at 7.15, packed and go home and I didn't sleep much today!

Dad drove Mom for her colleague's wedding dinner and so being bored, we explored Mount Faber. I think I had more memories of myself growing up at that estate than Tampines but it looks like a dead lifeless town now :(
But the view from the top was breath taking... I could see Sentosa, the integrated resort and the universal studio. Hung out at The Jewel Box and tried to kill time!

Photobucket

Look at this boy!! Hi baby Junya!
Photobucket
'
Photobucket

Learning how to walk still...
Photobucket

Watssup nanny!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Nap time!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: