Monday, December 21, 2009

I was so afraid and was crossing my fingers hard enough so that the weather would turn out fine the next day, which is, today. Swimming with Wenxin and Ckay. A dip rather. Though the sun was up scorching, I was freezing in the cold waters :(
But anway! It did alleviate some pain. For the whole two hours in the pool I felt no pressure on the two cracks. Nize.

Headed home and off to town to meet Gladys! Thank for for accompanying me to get my stuff and queue up with me be it queueing for fitting rooms or to make payments. WALAO I tell you Forever 21 at 313 is heaven. Heaven! I didn't really take a good look at the clothes cuz the crowd made my head spin and I only got two basics. And a bag too.

I wanna go there again...! I mean, yeah, I'm going there tomorrow to accompany my friend to get something before I head for my class BBQ at Ivan's place!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hao yuan wor...
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: