Saturday, December 12, 2009

I had a good sleep and slept through the night...! I think I went to bed at 1.30 a.m. which was already considerably early k! Umm yesterday I got a message from Kerensa and I was asked to join the Adidas 10km Sundown next year. Was quite hesitant about it but I think it's kinda cool because I almost wanted to join this year's one but I know I'll faint or die by just running 42km. Either way, or you could think of all the misfortune that can befall on me!

10km...isn't THAT bad right! I just have to train for it. Just a little! And make sure I go for a few sessions of physiotherapy first before I do the run! I'll just treat it as I'm running two rounds around Bedok Reservoir. Speaking of that, I kinda miss cross country because I didn't get to run last year! Cuz I was had a match to play that afternoon so we were all exempted from running Bedok Reservoir.

Anyway! I was so bored that I decided to crash Ghee Woo's place! Today was quite enjoyable because we were busy thinking of how to solve something which was in fact, successful! So yup! Dad picked me up and my family went to visit Granny because she just had an operation.

Dinner, and home. I'm feeling soooo tired now :(

Lady GaGa The Fame Monster
Photobucket

Gracy GaGa The Cookie Monster
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: