Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Results are a very poor measure of success. Or rather they don't reflect hard work in the right way. But fret not I didn't fail any of my papers so far cos I only got back one of the modules today. I got a B+ overall and I don't know if I should be disappointed or to rejoice because it was because of the mini quiz that pulled my grades up or else my grades would be worse off.


But anyway! I have decided not to let this affect me I mean like why should I even be affected. I know a B+ is not too bad but I think I deserve a little more! Was more busy trying to rush home and wait for the delivery man to deliver the food over. Which I thought I over ordered because we couldn't even finish half of what I ordered until we forced ourselves to eat until little was left.

Today, technically yesterday was the last 29th of the year we celebrated and this time it was my turn to organise and I hope everyone had a great time because I know I kinda screwed up the last gathering I planned which was in March.. Anyway the dress code was school uniform so we wore our uniforms! My neighbour saw me in school uniform and didn't dare approach me for fear I might get upset so she went to ask my mom if I retained :S

It's gonna be 3 a.m. soon and I still have so much to do. Sign up for Surf N Sweat but failed. Still gotta practice and memorize my speech!! Pics up soon!


No comments: