Sunday, December 6, 2009

Did I mention that I want my old life back? Imagine back then just a year ago we were crazily partying away, putting aside all books and fear of collecting the GCE O level results? Now I'm watching my brother enjoying life while I suffer!! Back then for the past six months I went out on every other single weekday with different groups of friends. How I wish I had all the time to do that all over again! And then on weekends I'll head to the beach to play and watch my favourite sport. Not to mention at the sight of the big blue sea, I feel calm deep within. I get the great combination of having to watch the waves splash and witnessing the sun setting. And then on Sundays it'd be Family Day... THAT WAS EXACTLY HOW I SPENT MY SIX MONTHS which was so darn pretty awesome. That was, how much time I had to do all those things BUT NOW I DON'T!!

Okay lah no point harping on all these cuz All Good Things Come To An End and I just have to move on. Can't wait for the two months of semester break in 2010! Ugh how I wish I can turn 18 before the holidays....!

On a lighter note I went to church today with Venus again and then this time she was telling me all about her new dog, Sunny!! What a cute silky terrier! This evening Dad drove the family to the dog farm and we had a lot of fun playing with puppies. I really hope Dad gets us a pup!! Have been wanting a puppy since I was five? I wanna King Charles, miniature silky terrier or a pure breed Westie!! Umm crossing my fingers hard enough. Dad joking says, "If you get all As for your Mid Semesters then I'll consider getting you one." but I think I can continue dreaming! :(

Tomorrow's the day of my first paper. Tomorrow is the start of my torture- Exams and ...!!!

Hate that it's gonna happen.


No comments: