Sunday, December 20, 2009

Today church was good. Today's service was a little special and an ex drug offender came to speak to us and it kinda got my attention. I thought I'd really fall asleep during sermon today because I slept at close to 4 in the morning choosing t shirts for a friend.

Lunch at Toa Payoh was awesome and then to Bras Basah because Ken wanted to do something to his guitar.

I am totally soaked into the Christmas atmosphere and am all ready to celebrate this joyous occasion with my loved ones. I feel so blessed. Somehow I can't stop saying I feel blessed because I really think I am. I have a good God which I don't know what I have done to deserve His bountiful grace, I have my lovely family to spend Christmas with every year. Not to forget my friends! I've long found my bunch of good friends like my spastic and Venus and so many others. Have you? :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

A group of teammates to be thankful for
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

A good coach to be thankful for
Photobucket

Photobucket

And lastly, a good friend to be thankful for :)
Photobucket

No comments: