Friday, December 11, 2009

Mmmm freedom! Saw many tensed up and exhausted faces before the paper and the atmosphere was so dead. So dead. But all that changed after the clock struck 12. I thought it'd be somewhat like a magical feeling because I've been looking forward to this break! But not to forget I still have projects and on top of that, INDIVIDUAL project. That marketing paper got me fretting like no other because I was so worried. I knew I sucked at theory and not to forget this paper is somewhat like an elective geography paper. The essays were crazy. I went into the examination hall not knowing what is expected of me because I don't even know the format! But all's done and over now and I'm more than glad. By the way....that paper was surely an good exercise for the arms. Could feel all that muscle starting to get tensed up again lol I miss training :(


Took a look at the flea with Fiona & friends + Deanna and then to Plaza Sing and then to Rocher and then to Bugis. Walked from Orchard to Bugis!! I'm darn amazed with myself....really! Right now my eyelids are heavy but no! I want to enjoy each and every bit of the holidays. Hello holidays!! -waves excitedly-

OH YAH go watch the video in my previous post! When I saw the video yesterday which was when the video was up on the fourth day, it got 350,000 hits and in less than 24 hours, it exceeded the 1 million mark....! Aww he makes a cute son!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: