Wednesday, December 30, 2009

K I know I'm damn lag but I'm dissatisfied with the Singapore Idol results. Do you actually see a pattern amongst the winners of the three seasons? Something smells fishy. Don't give me comments like 'Because you didn't vote enough for your idol'. Season 3's winner do have a good voice but I must admit he's not as good as Sylvia. He's good, but frankly speaking he doesn't have the idol substance in him. And also frankly speaking I'd be quite ashamed to let him represent Singapore for Asia Idol...

Today I almost died from wearing heels for about 12 hours especially for people like me who can't even walk like a girl sometimes. But I was too lazy to bring my shoe bag and a set of clothes to change out or else I'd be carrying three bags.

This afternoon something happened and while I was on the phone with Jolene I wanted break down too because everything reminded me of what happened in late October 2008 which made me stone in class and when Economics tutor called my name out to answer a question I got it wrong. Really wasn't in the mood to do anything but I kept thinking and thinking. The more I thought and when I felt my eyes were a little too teary I'd just look down and stare at the floor. Dear Jolene I do understand how you feel but cheer up k!

No comments: