Wednesday, December 2, 2009

In a couple of hours' time, my family will be home!! They should be in the plane right now and should be getting home at around one in the morning. Or maybe slightly later. I miss everyone. I am lovesick too. iTouch lovesick. And if you must know....(zips mouth)

Monday I was shivering badly in school. Tuesday too. Last night before I went to sleep I went to take my temperature because if I wasn't in the right mind to wear two jackets, cover myself with two blankets, wear long pants and increasing the air conditioner temperature to 27 degrees celsius, something must be wrong with me. And true enough...38 degrees! My body temperature fluctuates like the erratic weather. It could be 38 degrees for a moment and 34 at another. Crazily mad! When I was out for dinner last night I didn't really wanna show that I really had a bad headache but all Fatty knew is that I'm tired.

This morning I woke up slightly feverish. On top of that I was suffering from a bad sore throat, headache, dizziness, cramps. I didn't want to eat and I kept feeling nauseous! That sucks pretty much aye! Had a speech to give and then after tutorial I went to the doctor with Wenxin with the company of Gao Yang and Selena. Both Xin and I are suffering from the exact same thing! Doc says my heart beats a little too fast too, which is not a good thing at all.

I feel really horrible right now. My body seems to reject almost every morsel of food in my stomach. If not for the medicine, I wouldn't have taken my dinner at all. I feel like throwing up the porridge I just ate. The tablets are so big. They are the biggest tablets I've seen in my entire life. No kids.

Haven't take my medicine but I'm scared if I do, I'll throw everything up! Haven't felt so horrible in a long time.

AND I STILL NEED TO STUDY!! :@

No comments: