Saturday, December 5, 2009

5 December 1999 was the day we shifted into Pinevale. So yay happy first decade!! No idea how I can remember this date but nevertheless no harm remembering it! Or maybe it was because I was counting down to that date 10 years ago so that I can sleep on my first double decker bed!

Also I just got an email from the spree holder that my ripcurl bottom is ordered! Double happiness yay! Umm I really wanted to get up a little earlier in the morning to study but I failed and I only got to wake up at noon. Went back to sleep till 2 and I reluctantly started my revision for an hour and then dad drove my out to collect my glasses. Now I'm sure nobody will doubt my intelligence once I put my glasses on! I do look smart!

Dad and Ken went out to get another mini LCD television cuz the one in the master bedroom has malfunctioned. Both Ken and I were playing with the styrofoam protector. I told dad I want a television in my room too and he said he'll get me one when we shift house! And then I'm so gonna decorate my new room with the help of my bestest friends.

We visited maternal grandparents at 9 p.m. So nice to see them again!

Photobucket

No comments: