Monday, December 28, 2009

First day of school, snoozed the alarm like a thousand and one times, feeling ever so reluctant to leave the comfort of my bed... Yes that was how reluctant I was to go back to school after all that fun I had during the two weeks break. Surprisingly this short break felt long enough and that's probably because projects kinda make me unhappy but it's not long enough for me to psycho myself to love school. Not hating it but just not looking forward to the lectures and tutorials. It's gonna be another 1.5 months before I take the major exams and there you go!!

By then I really wanna enjoy myself to the fullest. I wanna travel!

Today I was so bored in lecture, Mel introduced me an application to download and it was like downloading books for free! I was reading em during lectures ahaha. But I didn't know I couldn't shut down my touch and now it's screwed up! For the last 3.5 hours or so I have been trying to salvage all the applications I could get back and that kinda sucks! Thank God that Biz Stats lecture is cancelled tomorrow and that would leave me enough time to rush back home waiting for the deliveryman to deliver my BBQ food. So you know what that means...a BBQ party tomorrow!

Photobucket

No comments: