Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Ooooh 1 a.m. on a Wednesday morning already. Dad, Mom and Ken will be coming back this midnight! I reckon I'm gonna miss all that serenity at home now. Oh well at least they are back! This week has been a pretty tiring week. I'm down with a bad headache and a sore throat. Feeeling reaaaaally cold today despite wearing something long sleeved with a woollen cardigan. I think I'm falling sick! Noooooo!

Today after Stats lecture (yawns) I accompanied Kerensa Dearest to get her laptop fixed at Funan Mall!! And then we took a walk at Marina Square! And today I met my friend Fatty for dinner!! Dinner was simple but he brought me to MOF and the desserts were yummy!

Me: I'm so tired....
Fatty: I'm tired too.... tired of playing!! It's only the second day of my holiday.
Me: !@#$%^&*()

Only got to settle at around 11.45 and then I realized SHIT I HAVE YET TO MEMORIZE MY SPEECH. I think mom has some secret code for the iron. For some reasons I can turn it on and iron my school uniform for tomorrow's speech. Oh no!!

K the headache is really getting from bad to worse and I'm turning in already! I mean soon. Sugar dreams all take care take care *mwah.



No comments: