Wednesday, December 16, 2009

And so there aren't any songs here anymore. Idk if I should make a mini playlist or I should just.... But anyway today I rejected all the plans my friends made. Every one of them just so to spend some quality time with my family except Dad because he still have to work. Mom bro and I had quite a bit of fun!

Have been playing around with the new MySpace music player because I want songs up here! But this time it doesn't plays automatically because some prefer it quiet but some have requested to put songs here every now and then....haha!

And oh no I think my blog needs a facelift. The person who created this layout and put on the web hardly logs in to photobucket so hence the pictures above are gone. Not nice anyway, good riddance! I hope I can do all this on my own!

I've been hearing this song lately and it's always on repeat mode!


MusicPlaylist

More pics from last night!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket





Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


No comments: